Monday, December 8, 2014

Milk Jug Mask

A milk jug is a jug for holding and pouring milk, usually intended for use on the table.
Over the years I have learned how to look at simple items like a jug for holding and pouring milk in new ways. Although my brain wasn't the mastermind behind the plan, I have grown to develop my recycle art abilities. I was instructed to cut the milk jug in anyway I saw fit to create the shape of my mask. The next step was to cover the mask in the best tape for a mask...masking tape. Once completely covered with tape, I then rubbed brown shoe polish to cover the tape and give the true African mask look. The final step was giving my mask some small details to bring it all together, these details included the paint dots and the funky hair do.  
Milk Jug Mask Tutorial




No comments:

Post a Comment