Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Australian Aboriginal Art

Stippling is the creation of a pattern simulating varying degrees of solidity or shading by using small dots.
This particular project was one of my favorites. I found creating a pattern including thousands of dots using the end of a pencil eraser to be therapeutic. This aboriginal artwork was intended to describe my  journey. It doesn't represent my life journey just simply my journey to get out of bed in the morning (this can be a battle all on its own).  I enjoy the little details in my artwork as well as life. The greatest detail in this piece starts at the beginning; it includes my alarm going off and my husband telling me he loves me. This is not only one of the greatest detail in this piece, but one of the greatest little details of my journey. 
Australian Aboriginal Art Tutorial




 

No comments:

Post a Comment